Computer Science And Engineering
The department was established in the year 1999 with a UG programme in CSE. Since its inception, the department has progressed with a vision and a strong commitment to developing competent programmers with uncompromising standard of excellence in the training, both class room sessions and hands on sessions, given to students. The department has well equipped computing laboratories and a rich repository of software covering a wide spectrum of applications. It now offers PG and PhD programmes also.
||B.E – COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
||M.E – COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
||PH.D – COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- To pioneer potentials of students and faculty in engineering education through world class infrastructure and educational resources for learning, teaching and research.
- To create infrastructure and facilities of very high standards. To maintain word-class laboratories,workshop and educational resource for learning, teaching and research.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The graduates of our programme will:
- Work productively as computer engineers and succeed in diverse career path to solve real world problems.
- Collaborate efficiently with colleagues and be leaders in their profession with social and ethical responsibilities.
- Engage themselves in life-long learning to adapt with the continuously evolving technology
Programme Outcomes (POs)
The graduates of our programme will possess:
- An ability to apply knowledge of physical sciences, mathematics, and engineering fundamentals to the solution of computer engineering problems.
- An ability to identify and analyze the requirements of computer engineering problem.
- An ability to apply design and development principles in the construction of computer systems.
- An understanding and investigation of complex problems in the practice of computer engineering.
- An ability to implement algorithms and paradigms with modern hardware and software tools.
- An ability to design systems or components and define processes that meets specific needs in computer engineering by considering the benefits and constraints of the society.
- The attainment of broad education necessary to understand the impact of computing to solve contemporary issues in global, economic, environmental, and societal context
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to function effectively on multi-disciplinary teams.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- An ability to understand the management principles including finance and apply them for project management.
- The ability to recognize and respond to the need for lifelong learning.