Sports & Games
The institute recognises the importance of sportsman spirit and team effort for students. This can be learned in congenial environment through sports and games. For this the Campus has adequate sports facilities and state-of-the-art infrastructure. A number of inter and intra college sports events are organized throughout the year to enable the students to develop a spirit of healthy competition and team effort. The Campus has adequate sports infrastructure in the sprawling ground of 12 acres various sports activities such as, e.g. Cricket, Basketball, Volleyball, Football, Badminton, Table Tennis, Chess and several other indoor and outdoor games. Along with the sports we provide Gym facilities to our students to make them strong and brave. Special fee concession for sports quota.
One year fees refund for outstanding sports performers are honour during the sports day celebrations
Our commitment to our budding sportsmen doesn’t stop at simply encouraging them. We offer concrete rewards in the form of a yearly scholarship program which awards scholarships of up to Rs. 10 lakhs to sports achievers.
- 400mts Standard track with curb
- Kho-Kho Court
- Basketball Court
- Throw ball Court
- Volley ball Court with fencing
- Ball Badminton Court
- Kabbadi Court with Mat-Mud Court
- Hand ball Court with fencing
- Football Feild
- Hockey Feild
- Cricket nets
- Cricket Ground
- Football Field
- Tennis Court
- Badminton Court
- Table Tennis Tables
- Chess Boards with Coins
- Carrom Boards with Coins
- Separate room with Platforms in Boxing Ring, Karata, Teak Wando and Mallcomp
- Fitness Centre for men & Women separately
Yoga classes are organized for the Students to make them mentally fit. Students are encouraged and facilitated to practice yoga further experts are invited to take class in yoga.
The college has impressive record of performance in State and National level sporting events. With each passing year, our college has introduced more and more sports persons. Every year our College students will represent the State and university level tournaments in the different sports & games. Our students have won many University and State level prestigious tournaments and received the Best players awards and overall championship trophies in numerous times.
||Anna University Tournaments
||State Level Tournaments
|2019 – 20
- Participation in Anna University Tournaments.
- Participation in Invitational inter-collegiate tournaments.
- Participation in the Tamil Nadu Inter Engineering Sports (TIES) meet.
- Organizing ever year Park Alumni Trophies in various games and sports.
- Organizing ever year Anna University Tournaments.
- Organizing ever year Inter School Tournaments.
- Conducting the College Annual Sports day.
Sports Quota Admission
We provide10% engineering seats every year for students who combine excellence in selected sports with creditable academic records. Students who have played at State and National level tournaments for the following games and sports are eligible to apply for the sports quota admissions in all Sports and Games.
Social service Scholarship, Agri / Rural Background Scholarship, Parents Income Based & Single Scholarship, Ex.Servicemen / Servicemen Scholarship, College Alumni, NCC & NSS students Scholarship, SC/ST no education fees & First Graduation fees waiver.
||Dr. M. Sakthimohan
||Director of Physical Education
||M.A, M.P.E.S, M Phil, Ph.D.
|E Mail ID
Department Of Physical Education
Achievements : 2019 – 2020
- Volleyball team secured Akshaya, Angal and Park Alumni Trophy’s III place our player Nareitharan of I MCT and Thavasi of I Aero got best player award.
- Football team secured TCE Trophy II place and Park Alumni Trophy III place our player Bharath of III Aero got best player award.
- Hockey team secured Anna University tournament II place and Dr NGP Trophy and Park Alumni Trophy III place our player Musafer Ali Textail, Rajkumar final Mech and Ramkumar of III mech got best player award.
- Handball team secured TCE trophy I place Park Alumni trophy II place.
- Kabaddi team secured Park Alumni and Angal Trophy III place and CIT Trophy II place.
- Ball badminton team secured Anna University, Park Alumni Trophy and SREC Trophy II place.
- Cricket team secured TEC trophy II place and Park Tech Trophy III place.
- Basket ball team secured Park Alumni trophy III place.
- Athletics team participated in the Anna University and COVAI TIES Athletics meet and secured medals and certificates.
- Our athlete Venkatesh of final year MCT secured more than 10 prizes in state level marathon race.
- Our athlete Abi of III Aero secured also secured more than 6 prizes.
- Our player Thahira Begam of III EEE secured I place National open Karata championship. He was selected Anna University and represented National University championship.
- Our player Gopinath of I Aero secured III place in State level Mallakhamb championship. Secured 1500m in State level rural sports and game championship.III rd place in senior national level pencak silat championship
- Our player Vignesh of I aero secured II place in 100m RGFI championship and III place in State level Mallakhamb championship.
- Our player Praveen of II Robo secured III place in Chief Minister Trophy and Our player Bharath of I MCT secured in II place in Chief Minister Trophy.
Organizing tournaments at Park CET
Anna University Tournament
- Chess men tournament
- Chess women tournament
- Table Tennis men tournament
- Table Tennis women tournament.
State level Park Alumni Trophy organized the following games
Hockey, Hand Ball, Basket Ball, Kabaddi, Ball Badminton, Football, Volleyball and Cricket.